Wednesday, March 24, 2021

No Doubt Delhi has a "Cough Minister"

Delhi is an amazing place with all four seasons, lovely roads, greeneries and an outstanding place to eat. Not to talk of the people, who represent the various states of the country and bring with them their own culture.


No doubt, I was looking forward to visiting Delhi last week, a city about which I have very pleasant memories, given that I spent 5+3 years there. The city was (is ??) very well designed and had an old world charm.


My happiness was shortlived and lasted only till the aircraft entered the city limits. Even at 12 noon, nothing was visible. Smoke, smog, whatever you call it.






Drive to the city in the car was even worse, with the smell of burnt garbage chasing you wherever you go. I was shocked to see....believe me or not, A MOUNTAIN OF GARBAGE,within city limits.


I am attaching pictures, a video and a google map link for you to see what I am saying.


In the heart of the city, they are burning garbage, but are complaining about neighbours UP, Haryana and Punjab for burning agricultural wastes. I could not believe my my eyes when I saw this mountain of burning garbage, when the whole city is choking of smoke.


Map: Link to Mountain of Garbage: https://goo.gl/maps/DBs4ow44uoT2


Video: https://youtu.be/sTcMJ0JQYqw


I was also surprised to see a line up of at least 50,000 kites and eagles, for at least half a kilometre from this site. Where eagles dare, you know what is available for their prey !

Terrible. Sad. This is not Delhi


It is said that in Kaliyuga, punishment is instant. No doubt, they now have a "COUGH MINISTER"

No comments:

குரங்கணில்முட்டம், இறையவளை உடனுறை வாலீஸ்வரர் கோவில்

தொண்டைநாட்டு தேவாரப்  பாடல் பெற்ற  தலங்களுள் ஆறாவது தலமாக அறியப்படும் குரங்கணில்முட்டம் (TNT 006), காஞ்சிபுரத்திற்கு அருகில், ஓரிக்கை, தூசி ...